Cain & Abel v4.9.52
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols.
The latest version is faster and contains a lot of new features like APR (Arp Poison Routing) which enables sniffing on switched LANs and Man-in-the-Middle attacks. The sniffer in this version can also analyze encrypted protocols such as SSH-1 and HTTPS, and contains filters to capture credentials from a wide range of authentication mechanisms. The new version also ships routing protocols authentication monitors and routes extractors, dictionary and brute-force crackers for all common hashing algorithms and for several specific authentications, password/hash calculators, cryptanalysis attacks, password decoders and some not so common utilities related to network and system security.
Cain & Abel v4.9.xx changelog
- Added Proxy support for Cain's Certificate Collector.
- Added the ability to specify custom proxy authentication credentials for Certificate Collector.
- Added ProxyHTTPS Man-in-the-Middle Sniffer (TCP port 8080).
- HTTP, APR-HTTPS and APR-ProxyHTTPS sniffer filters are now separated.
- Added progress bar indicator in the off-line capture file function.
- Bug fixed in ProxyHTTPS Man-in-the-Middle Sniffer parsing "Connection Established" string.
- Bug fixed in VoIP Sniffer creating MP3 Mono files.
- Bug fixed in RTP Sniffer processing off-line capture files.
- WinRTGen recompiled with OpenSSL library version 0.9.8q.
- OpenSSL library upgrade to version 0.9.8q.
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.1.2.